As a potter living on Vancouver Island, the sea, sky and the amazing colours within the temperate rainforest of the west coast of British Columbia inspire me.
The surfaces and forms of my cremation urns reflect the richness of these surroundings. Incorporating these aspects into lidded jars, they form the perfect vessel to house a loved ones’ final resting spot.
I am moved to work with people to create these ceramic cremation urns. These can be used either for a loved one or for yourself.
The urns have multiple uses:
- kept as treasured urns for ashes or cremains
- placed in a memorial wall as a burial urn
- used to carry the remains for scattering, then kept as a memorial piece.
For more information or a one on one consultation or to set up a virtual meeting via Skype, Facetime etc. feel free to contact Jane.
The urns can be used as:
- Individual cremation urns.
- Larger ’companion’ urns for the cremains of you and your loved one.
- Smaller keepsake urns, to both memorialize and carry a small portion of ashes of your loved one. Can be made to order for family and friends.
- Ceramic urns for your pet.
For further options, the perfect urn may be in my home gallery – Phoenix Gallery. It is located beside Nanoose Bay between Parksville and Nanaimo.
Click here to see my other work and for a listing of all the places I am showing my work throughout the year.